What I got to do have this upcoming semester I have two weeks till classes beginning and before that I have a whole week of camp from 9am-9pm :( for Cologuard. Last semester I kept missing my morning class that was at 7:45am but I passed with a B- I would have gotten an A if not for my attendance and because of that I missed the Dean's list by a few points no one's fault but my own. I am determined to make it on the Dean's list this upcoming semester if it the last thing I'll do. I'm taking 16 credits this semester which is less than my other semesters my first semester I took 18 credits hours and I was somehow thriving. So, I have to make a planned study plan to rule the campus.


I love your determination. Good luck on the upcoming school year! @sweetsidequest
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. :)
Delete