❧Even though it's still hot outside now that's its august its officially fall in my eyes!!! I can't wait for the Starbucks fall menu I'm a Starbucks girl thru and thru on their coffees and chai lattes but I'm not going to lie I love me a Dunkin refresher. Anyhow since it's the becoming of fall now, I have to get in the fall spirit I already been doing that by rewatching pretty little liars it's just gives fall mystery vibes I'm official on season 2!!! Theres this movie I've been meaning to watch that I've seen on TikTok called the Moth Diaries that I will defiantly be giving a watch it is giving sapphic vampire vibes I'll let y'all know how I like it after I watch it.☙
 |
| Twilight |
 |
| The Moth Diaries |
❧ I also can't wait to rewatch twilight I will say I'm team she should just have both of them. ☙
❧Other movies that I will be watching are The Perks of Being a Wallflower and the whole collection of Halloweentown I loved those movies as a kid.☙
❧The Perks of Being a Wallflower to me it makes you rethink high school and try to understand people better and it's a great picture on how people all around you are quietly struggling and that you're not alone.☙
 |
| Perks of being a Wallflower១ |
Comment below what you will be watching this Fall!!!
 |
| Halloweentown |
No comments:
Post a Comment