Monday, August 24, 2026

The Moth Diaries

 

Brief Description 

Moth diaries (2011) is a gothic psychological horror film about how a rising body count leads a teen at an all-girls boarding school to suspect the new student Lily Cole is a vampire.

My Opinion

It's like a sapphic horror film in some moments I'm like y'all just all turn to vampires and just all three get together other moments I'm like what the heck is going on. It was very sad when the one girl completely lost herself and was slowly dying and the main girl was trying her absolutely best to warn her and save her best friend aka secret crush. And the sapphic vampire I loved the vibes from her even tho she was Hella evil. Anyhow it's a much watch film and I love the all-girls boarding school aspect it's how I would imagine girls would get along in that environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment